Tips & Tools
6-Burner Range Instructions
- For questions on operating please contact us during normal business hours at (408) 747-1000.
- After hours and emergencies, please call (408) 422-7043.
- Propane equipment must be used in a well ventilated area. Do not use inside a closed area.
- Gas nozzle will be connected from propane tank to stove/oven upon delivery.
- Open the propane tank.
- Open the oven door and remove the bottom tray which is located at the bottom, inside the oven.
- Open the outside door below the oven and turn the knob to light.
- Press the red knob in and wait several seconds to a minute for the gas to flow from the tank to the oven.
- Ignite the heating element inside the oven with a lighter to light the pilot.
- Replace the bottom tray.
- Operate oven with ON/OFF knob.
- Top burners can be lit using a lighter and operated with individual knobs.