Tips & Tools
Coffee Percolator Instructions
- Remove cover, inside stem and basket.
- Fill unit with cold water to desired level.
- Replace percolator stem assembly and insert coffee basket over stem.
- Wet bottom of coffee basket and add regular or percolator grind coffee according to the following chart.
- Plug in with 3 to 2 prong adapter or grounded outlet.
- Use only one percolator per outlet (110-120 volt AC current).
- Never use more than 1 unit on the same circuit.
- Allow all parts to cool prior to moving or cleaning.
- Do not immerse cord, plug or electrical base in water or other liquids.
- Secure cord from heat or possible hazards.
- Never leave children unattended when near unit.
- Unplug when not in use and prior to cleaning.