Tips & Tools
Red Carpet Instructions
- For questions on operating please contact us during normal business hours at (408) 747-1000.
- After hours and emergencies, please call (408) 422-7043.
- Do not use tape on top of the carpet. If necessary double sided tape maybe used from the bottom.
- Never get the carpet wet.
- Always treat the carpet with care. Tire tracks, oil stains and other signs of abuse/neglect will incur extra charges.
For the Ultimate Red Carpet Experience
The carpet has been purposely rolled with the red carpet out to keep the edges down when it is rolled out. Please take a little extra time keeping the carpet off the ground while rolling it out.
Prep for Return
After use the carpet may be rolled up loosely with the carpet on the inside.